Yes, You can deploy the Lightning Web Component using Change set in Salesforce. Steps to follow:-
- From Setup, enter Outbound Change Sets in the Quick Find box, then select Outbound Change Sets.
- In the Change Sets list, click the name of a change set, or create a new one.
- Click Add to add components.
- Choose the type of component as Lightning Web Component Bundle and select the components you want to add, and then click Add to Change Set.
How to see Lightning Web component detail on UI in Salesforce?
- From setup, enter Lightning Component in the Quick Find box, then select Lightning Component.
- It will open a list of Component of both the type:- Aura and LWC
- Look in the type column and component with LWC type are your Lightning Web Component
- If you click on the Name, it will open the detail.
How to view the LWC code in Salesforce?