Handle dynamic rendering of items in custom iteration
This scenario has been designed for developer who possess Intermediate skills in Lightning Web Component.
- Create a Component in LWC with name dynamicRendering
- Query the accounts records from Salesforce using an apex method
- Query should have id, name and industry field from account object
- Call the apex method in your lwc
- Iterate over the results in html file
- Add a button on UI, when clicked
- If account industry is agriculture, then do not show that account in list
Do you need help?
Are you stuck while working on this requirement? Do you want to get review of your solution? Now, you can book dedicated 1:1 with me on Lightning Web Component completely free.
GET IN TOUCH
Schedule a 1:1 Meeting with me
Also check out https://salesforcediaries.com/category/lightning-web-com