Use Custom Labels in LWC
This scenario has been designed for developer who possess Intermediate skills in Lightning Web Component.
- Create 10 different custom labels in Salesforce
- Create a Lightning Web Component
- Add a label.js file in it
- import all the 10 custom labels in it and export it so that it can be used at other places
- import the label.js file in main js file of the lightning web component
- display as list of label values in html file
Do you need help?
Are you stuck while working on this requirement? Do you want to get review of your solution? Now, you can book dedicated 1:1 with me on Lightning Web Component completely free.
GET IN TOUCH
Schedule a 1:1 Meeting with me
Also check out https://salesforcediaries.com/category/lightning-web-com